Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to SRT owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

225 Hellcats Incoming at Koons Dodge

Trader history for Koons_Dodge (0)

Member ID
Reactions
City
Tysons Corner
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hellcat
UPDATE: Craig Benner will be taking over the group buy, he has been managing Jeep forums for 4 years and is one of the top sales consultants in the country. I will still be managing but due to time constraints on my end he will be facilitating the group buy starting today 1/16/20

Koons Dodge in Tysons Corner, VA is proud to announce 4% below invoice on top of the $7170 current rebate for all in transit and in stock 2019 Dodge Challenger and Charger Hellcats for Forum members.

UPDATE: CHALLENGER WIDEBODY ARE NOW @ INVOICE UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

This deal excludes tax/tags for your state and a $799 processing fee. (Freight is already included)

We have 225 Challenger and Charger Hellcats on it's way to us. NOT A JOKE!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Please email Craig.Benner@koons.com for more information

(Due to registration restrictions we are unable to sell to CA or MA)

A base manual Challenger Hellcat ($62,440) would go for $51,130 plus tax, tags and $799 Processing.
A base Charger Hellcat ($68,990) would go for $57,021 plus tax, tags and $799 Processing.

I will do 4.5% for Tread Lightly Members or FCA Affiliates. (Must provided proper documentation)

225 Hellcats including 29 Redeyes
253 Scat Packs

Per our agreement with Chrysler we do not pay for or participate in the facilitating of shipping, that is the customers responsibility. I do typically recommend UShip.com for quotes.

I am off on Wednesdays, any emails post 9pm on Tuesday's will be answered when I arrive to work at noon on Thursdays.

You may text me for questions and concerns at any time ---->570-556-0451 (TEXT ONLY). That is my personal cell phone, so please make initial contact with that phone number a text. You can call the office at anytime 703-790-0900

DO NOT CALL THE STORE AND SPEAK TO ANYONE ELSE BUT ME!!!

Thanks,

Erica Ramsey
Sales Manager
Koons of Tysons Corner
2050 Chain Bridge Road
Vienna, VA 22182

Last edited:

Blkout

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Warner Robins
State
GA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Must be a helluva demand for Hellcat's in VA.

tkracing1

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
Hello Erica,

Welcome to the forum. :)

What about Redeyes?

OP
K
Member ID
Reactions
City
Tysons Corner
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hellcat
Thread Starter #4
Just Hellcats for now. koonsjeep.com will show a handful and the rest will populate on the site as they move into transit.

fubar569

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bradford
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
I hope they are this ridiculous when they drop the redeye charger.

It's the only way I'd trade up into another car. My 18 is awesome. Especially after Curt & Mike/Micah got a hold of it.

SNeal5966

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Scat Pack Challenger
Koons Dodge in Tysons Corner, VA is proud to announce 4% below invoice on top of the $7170 current rebate for all in transit and in stock 2019 Dodge Challenger and Charger Hellcats for Forum members.

This deal excludes tax/tags for your state and a $799 processing fee. (Freight is already included)

We have 225 Challenger and Charger Hellcats on it's way to us. NOT A JOKE!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Please email Erica.Ramsey@Koons.com for more information

(Due to registration restrictions we are unable to sell to CA or MA)

Thanks,

Erica Ramsey
Sales Manager
Koons of Tysons Corner
2050 Chain Bridge Road
Vienna, VA 22182
Any large incoming of scat packs??

Slowpoke387

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Enfield
State
CT
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Red Eyes too?

OP
K
Member ID
Reactions
City
Tysons Corner
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hellcat
Thread Starter #8
Any large incoming of scat packs??
I'm showing 253 Charger and Challenger Scat Packs in stock/in transit. So yes, those will be hitting soon.

tkracing1

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
Just Hellcats for now. koonsjeep.com will show a handful and the rest will populate on the site as they move into transit.
I have a cat already but please let me know when you get some Redeyes in. (y)

OP
K
Member ID
Reactions
City
Tysons Corner
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hellcat
Thread Starter #10

tkracing1

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger

Tannehill

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
New castle
State
DE
Country
United States
Erica,
Thanks for your information and help to us. While we understand you cannot review every single POC individually, can you state with any confidence that of the 225 Chally/Charger Hellcats ordered, all or most are stripped base models similar to those already showing? If you can provide this in advance it may save you a lot of time and legwork from messages sent by buyers looking for specific build configurations. I'm willing to compromise due to your availability and deal, others may have their heart set on a specific build configuration and color. Thank you in advance

Boris

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Northern
State
IL
Country
United States
Vehicle
Rammer
Im curious, why can't you sell in CA or MA? Besides ground zero liberal land that is.

tkracing1

1000 Posts Club
Staff Team
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Bay Area
State
CA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 challenger
OP
K
Member ID
Reactions
City
Tysons Corner
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hellcat
Thread Starter #16
Erica,
Thanks for your information and help to us. While we understand you cannot review every single POC individually, can you state with any confidence that of the 225 Chally/Charger Hellcats ordered, all or most are stripped base models similar to those already showing? If you can provide this in advance it may save you a lot of time and legwork from messages sent by buyers looking for specific build configurations. I'm willing to compromise for your ease and deal, others may have their heart set on a specific build configuration and color. Thank you in advance
That's correct. Majority outside of the Redeyes are base. Geared more towards being able to purchase a Hellcat in the low to mid 50's. I don't mind the leg work, I've been here a long time and I don't want to deter anyone from asking questions.

Majority of the Challengers range from an MSRP of $67,795 (Auto with Sunroof) to $62,440 (Base manual)
Majority of the Chargers range from an MSRP of $73,475 (Sunroof and Nav & Travel Group) to $68,990 (Base)

A base manual Challenger Hellcat ($62,440) would go for $51,130 plus tax, tags and $799 Processing.
A base Charger Hellcat ($68,990) would go for $57,021 plus tax, tags and $799 Processing.

I will do 4.5% for Tread Lightly Members or FCA Affiliates. (Must provided proper documentation)

I'll add this information to my original post.

NoCoHC

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Somewhere
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
Numerous
Wow pretty crazy. I just checked and there are 7 new Challenger Hellcats for sale within a 250 mile radius of where I live in Colorado.

OP
K
Member ID
Reactions
City
Tysons Corner
State
VA
Country
United States
Vehicle
Hellcat
Thread Starter #18
Yes, I think a lot of people think we are crazy. We took the same chance on Scat Packs, worked out well for us. We've just taken it to another level.

SNeal5966

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Buffalo
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
'19 Scat Pack Challenger
I'm showing 253 Charger and Challenger Scat Packs in stock/in transit. So yes, those will be hitting soon.
Any B5 Blue Challenger Scats, M6, no sunroof, Dynamics Package, and driver convenience and plus package?

thetalonguy

Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
02 Viper GTS - Shopping Challengers
Man oh man...I wish FCA will allow the Power Rebate on leases...I'd be all over this now.