Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

2020 M6 For Sale 13k mi

Trader history for 2ndAmend (0)

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 HCM6 2022 RENB
I decided to sell my 2020 M6HC. I have the ’22RE and though I would like to keep both, it means double the insu, reg, tax, maintenance, etc. The worst problem is my storage space it tight and I really don’t want to spend $ for another garage (I didn’t build my first big enough, let that be a lesson to the young guys). Also, I’m old, I would like to simplify my life as much as tolerable, I have been selling off some my gun collection because I haven’t shot them in 5-10 years.

Though the RE is fast, I love the M6 because it is such a pleasure to drive around town, much more enjoyable than the RE. It has been babied and loved, did 4 runs at the drag strip, best was 12.4, but the M6 is not suited for that, unless you like abusing your car, and I don’t. I did 8 1-mile runs at Loring, 173.537 was my best. 4 of those 8 runs were sub-max orientation runs or shake down runs. Other than that, it has been babied.

It is a 2020 M6 HC with Plus, Technology, Granite Pocket wheels, red seat belts, black calipers, etc. Mods are Barton, catch can and skip shift bypass. It has a 3.90 diff installed, I can put the 3.70 back in if you want it that way. For xtra $500 I’ll include both diffs as long as I don’t have to swap. I am looking for sticker price, $69,955. I realize you guys are very savvy, so pretty none of you would be interested in this, but maybe you know someone or have suggestions that may help.

Mileage as of the date of post: 12,626

Attachments

thetalonguy

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Long Island
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Challenger HC M6
GLWS...sad though...you were probably one of the biggest M6 advocates at the "other" hellcat place.

A 2020 M6 could increase in value though...last year of M6's...Not that I generally believe in automobiles as investments.

I don't think you'd have a problem selling though as many still want a newer M6 out there.

OP
2ndAmend

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 HCM6 2022 RENB
Thread Starter #3
Yeah, I engaged in many "discussions" with some people on the dark side. Mostly it was because of a few (or one) who implied that the M6 was stupid and so were the owners. The main culprit no longer owns a HC but continues to post liberally. I tried to confront every post admitting the A8 was fast, but the M6 was "fun"! Seems some people don't get it. If there were no RE, I would not have bought one and and the M6 would be with me for the duration. :)

16GoManGoHC2

3000 Posts Club
Founding Member
9 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Nanticoke
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger He’ll Cat
Sorry to hear you have to part with your M6 version, I would have loved to own both but glad I at least have one!! Good luck with sale, please let me know how you make out as I contemplate simplifying my life as well which would mean parting with everything I own and moving.

OP
2ndAmend

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 HCM6 2022 RENB
Thread Starter #5
Sorry to hear you have to part with your M6 version, I would have loved to own both but glad I at least have one!! Good luck with sale, please let me know how you make out as I contemplate simplifying my life as well which would mean parting with everything I own and moving.
Tonight is the start of the winter centerfire bullseye league. I needed ammo and last week I started loading wadcutters for my S&W V-Comp which shoots 1.25” at 25y. I had so many problems loading, problems I never seen before, bent case mouths, some bent so far they dug into the bullet. I was so disgusted I sold the V-Comp along with ammo, bullets, cases, holster, moon clips and ammo belt holders, etc. Done! I don’t need any extra aggravation. Like I said, I’m trying to simplify. Grumpy old guy just doesn’t have the tolerance any more. You should see the vid of me chastising the select board last week! :)

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Man sticks rule!

ACMAVRO

2000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
11 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Ocean Springs
State
MS
Country
United States
Vehicle
2015 Challenger HC M6
White M6 :love: GLWS!

OP
2ndAmend

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 HCM6 2022 RENB
Thread Starter #8
Yesterday was 30deg and the mud on the driveway was hard as concrete so I took them both out for some exercise, haven’t driven them in a month. I have to say, as fast as the RE is, the M6 is just plain fun, much more fun to drive in normal traffic. In the RE I am always looking for a passing zone, an empty entrance ramp, or even hoping to catch a red light so I can have a chance for some fun. The M6 is fun at almost every shift, it just doesn't have the H-Bomb explosion when you lean on the throttle. They are completely different animals.

I swapped their positions, the M6 is now in the barn where I have more room to detail the interior. I am half hoping no one buys it. Emotion vs. practicality.

CPRHDSRT

Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Fork
State
MD
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 HC Challenger
Nice spec. Love those wheels. GLWS.

Yesterday was 30deg and the mud on the driveway was hard as concrete so I took them both out for some exercise, haven’t driven them in a month. I have to say, as fast as the RE is, the M6 is just plain fun, much more fun to drive in normal traffic. In the RE I am always looking for a passing zone, an empty entrance ramp, or even hoping to catch a red light so I can have a chance for some fun. The M6 is fun at almost every shift, it just doesn't have the H-Bomb explosion when you lean on the throttle. They are completely different animals.

I swapped their positions, the M6 is now in the barn where I have more room to detail the interior. I am half hoping no one buys it. Emotion vs. practicality.
From those words .... sounds like maybe the RE should go instead ?? Unless you want to be a track star of course.

OP
2ndAmend

2ndAmend

1000 Posts Club
Premium Account
10 Second Best E/T
Member ID
Reactions
City
Seacoast
State
NH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2020 HCM6 2022 RENB
Thread Starter #10
Nice spec. Love those wheels. GLWS.
From those words .... sounds like maybe the RE should go instead ?? Unless you want to be a track star of course.
Spot on. I love them both. M6 is much more fun 95% of the time, but there is something to having the biggest and baddest. I don't know. I built a 1000sqft barn, in retrospect it should have been at least 1500, 2000 even better. And I went high end with a frost wall instead of slab making expansion way more expensive. Like I said, let this be a lesson for the young guys, figure out what you need, and triple it!

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
Spot on. I love them both. M6 is much more fun 95% of the time, but there is something to having the biggest and baddest. I don't know. I built a 1000sqft barn, in retrospect it should have been at least 1500, 2000 even better. And I went high end with a frost wall instead of slab making expansion way more expensive. Like I said, let this be a lesson for the young guys, figure out what you need, and triple it!
My first garage was 2000 sqft...it looked huge..(that was 15 yrs ago..)..5yrs ago I added another 2000 sqft garage...you can never have too much space..

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
My first garage was 2000 sqft...it looked huge..(that was 15 yrs ago..)..5yrs ago I added another 2000 sqft garage...you can never have too much space..
I thought 32x32 was huge when we built this house. Wrong.
20180507_151545.jpg

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I thought 32x32 was huge when we built this house. Wrong.
View attachment 95999
Amazing the way that works...I have two buildings @ 2000 sq ft..and the bar @ almost 1200 sq ft in my back yard...all are filled....my wife says STOP buyin stuff...yer not puttin up another building...:mad::mad:

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
Amazing the way that works...I have two buildings @ 2000 sq ft..and the bar @ almost 1200 sq ft in my back yard...all are filled....my wife says STOP buyin stuff...yer not puttin up another building...:mad::mad:
Yep, it seems like you can never have enough space.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
When we built our house in 76...it was a single car garage...it was unbearable for all those years...we have been in the same house all these years...never moved...she got 3 bedrooms..and 3 bathrooms..I got a single car garage...WTF..

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
When we built our house in 76...it was a single car garage...it was unbearable for all those years...we have been in the same house all these years...never moved...she got 3 bedrooms..and 3 bathrooms..I got a single car garage...WTF..
I got the garage in the negotiations. She picked the Floorplan and got the pool.
I wanted a larger floorplan but she wanted this one with the kitchen and the different ceilings throughout.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I got the garage in the negotiations. She picked the Floorplan and got the pool.
I wanted a larger floorplan but she wanted this one with the kitchen and the different ceilings throughout.
thumbnail.jpg thumbnail.jpg
My wife has updated the house over the years..the last one two years ago..cost more than the build when new..she does whatever she wants...and I do whatever in the back yard.. thumbnail.jpg thumbnail.jpg

DavidKFla

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Premium Account
U.S. Air Force Veteran
10 Second Best E/T
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
East Coast
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Charger Hellcat
View attachment 96045 View attachment 96045

My wife has updated the house over the years..the last one two years ago..cost more than the build when new..she does whatever she wants...and I do whatever in the back yard.. View attachment 96045 View attachment 96045
We're in a private, affluent neighborhood and we live in the poor section.
When I said that to some new neighbors, they had a meltdown. But it's the truth.

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
When I said that to some new neighbors, they had a meltdown. But it's the truth.
Orchard Park is an upscale suburb of Buffalo...average sized lots..not a huge house..just about 3000 sq ft..but I bought 3 acres of land behind the house..put in a private road..my man caves are 400ft from the road..and not visible from the street...It's secluded..with 50 acres of woods behind it...(tons or animals that my wife feeds)..but no alligators..I was never big on huge houses...the land has been a work in progress for 40 years..It's everything I wanted..were never movin...I'm gonna die here...with a smile on my face;);)

1971demon

Poster Club Hall of Fame
Founding Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Orchard Park
State
NY
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Demon 2016 Hellcat
I knew you were a rich guy...;););)