Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

2020 Brass Monkey Wheel Availability

Member ID
Reactions
City
Guntersville
State
AL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2019 Charger Hellcat
I tried to build a 2020 Charger Hellcat on the Dodge website, but noticed that the option for Brass Monkey wheels was no longer available. I submitted an email to FCA questioning if the option was still available and they responded that Brass Monkey wheels are still available for 2020. Yet, they are not showing on the Dodge build webpage. Anyone else noticed this?

Piening2150

500 Posts Club
Founding Member
Donating Member
Member ID
Reactions
City
Toledo
State
OH
Country
United States
Vehicle
2017 Charger Daytona 392
The build & price site is just something to screw around with when you're bored at work (or in quarantine). It's not necessarily reflective of what is or isn't available at any given time & it's not usually 100% accurate. If FCA says the Brass Monkey wheels are available, then they should be. You'll have to contact a dealer to see exactly what you can or can't order in their system (which is all that matters).

BULL

Oh NO! Not that guy!
Staff Team
Founding Member
U.S. Marine Veteran
Donating Member
HFCOTM
Wiki Contributor
Member ID
Reactions
City
Weld County
State
CO
Country
United States
Vehicle
MY16 M6 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
The build & price site is just something to screw around with when you're bored at work (or in quarantine). It's not necessarily reflective of what is or isn't available at any given time & it's not usually 100% accurate. If FCA says the Brass Monkey wheels are available, then they should be. You'll have to contact a dealer to see exactly what you can or can't order in their system (which is all that matters).

Exactly.

The fact that the MY20 build is even available this early in the model year is impressive enough, usually you don't see that for another 3 months, and even then, with it being close? Damn miracle.

:)