Welcome to the #1 Dodge, Jeep and RAM Forum dedicated to FCA owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the SRT Forum today!

2019 Octane Edition Leather Seats

Member ID
Reactions
City
Land O lakes
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger Hellcat
I picked up my car yesterday after having the leather put in. They even did the door panels. It has to bake a bit in the sun to take out some wrinkles. Dealer covered all the costs. I had them save the original houndstooth Incase I decide to put back to stock. They only made 269 of the Octane Edition Chargers. My configuration there are only 22 in the world.

Attachments

MikeD1

4000 Posts Club
Founding Member
Premium Account
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
Central Florida
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2016 Challenger Hellcat
HFCOTM
View Images
Looks good, really like the door panels. Would like to do something like that in my Challenger, but I hear those inserts are either glued or plastic welded in place - ugh !

2pac

1000 Posts Club
Founding Member
HFCOTM
Member ID
Reactions
City
philadelphia
State
PA
Country
United States
Vehicle
2022 charger hellcat
I picked up my car yesterday after having the leather put in. They even did the door panels. It has to bake a bit in the sun to take out some wrinkles. Dealer covered all the costs. I had them save the original houndstooth Incase I decide to put back to stock. They only made 269 of the Octane Edition Chargers. My configuration there are only 22 in the world.
you never showed up at the playground 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, leather looks good bud, enjoy the car.

OP
C
Member ID
Reactions
City
Land O lakes
State
FL
Country
United States
Vehicle
2018 Dodge Charger Hellcat